Craftsmanship meets modernity
A true piece of nature
Oiled natural flooring has an irresistible quality: They become more elegant and beautiful from year to year – a big plus for sustainability! But it’s not only the look that counts: The technical features of HAIN natural flooring are also competitive. A special process of natural wood drying brings out the qualities of the wood to their best advantage. Thanks to our complex and gentle finishing processes, the floors are long-lasting and durable – in almost all areas of application. Each HAIN plank is oiled and oxidatively dried several times – this makes the floor particularly stable and acentuates the natural look of the wood. The naturally finished wood automatically compensates for fluctuations in temperature and humidity, thus having a positive effect on the room climate. Special soap and care balm specially adapted tot he floor ensure easy maintenance.
- 1. Wear layer:
- up to 4 mm thick made of European wood
- 2. Core:
- Hand-picked core layer made of specially dried, solid spruce planks with vertical growth rings for additional stabilisation of the overall construction
- 3. Backing:
- Backing made of high-quality softwood veneer
Special oil surface
HAIN Room designer
The decision for a new flooring is often not that easy. With the new room designer from HAIN, it is now a little easier. Simply visualise a selection from the HAIN parquet range in your own room.
IT’S THAT SIMPLE:
1. Open the room desginer
2. Select your HAIN parquet flooring
3. Use the camera icon to upload a photo of your own room*
4. Adjust it according to your requirements: e.g. change the laying direction, compare two floorings, save your favourites etc.